Detailed data search and analysis
5 million Kompass
Is this the same Kompass as the directory?
The Kompass database was originally published as a paper directory. As a product it was then developed into a Minitel solution, a CD-ROM and as the digital economy flourished, Kompass was migrated onto an online website in 1997.
Today, Kompass has grown to become a key player in the online B2B information market, now providing global business information for more than 11.6 million companies across 70 countries.As a result, Kompass International and their partners around the world are fast becoming the obvious choice when it comes to supporting any company’s sales & marketing activities.
As a search engine, the Kompass database delivers in several ways by enabling users to:
• Source detailed company, contact and product information for B2B companies worldwide
• Access a powerful range of on demand (SaaS) tools which enable the creation and download of targeted sales & marketing lists
• Create searches for products & services using the uniquely detailed Kompass classification system
• Take advantage on their local online portal, to view relevant information about key activity sectors and B2B best practice
• Enhance their company’s online presence with access to a range of promotional solutions
Kompass is also a key support tool for buyers looking for suppliers, for sales reps targeting new potential customers, or for decision-makers looking to learn more about a specific market.
Innovation continues to be a key strategic focus for Kompass, through the use of the latest available technologies (Big Data, Semantic Analysis…). The ongoing aim being to continue improving our data and to enhance and build on the services we offer (data access, video broadcast, real time data update, activity sector analysis…).