Start date: 2022/04/11 1:41
End date: 2025/04/11 1:41
Mobile Makes You Independent
In areas with dangerous emissions, protection functions like a call to the emergency and rescue services that can be automatically sent in a crisis are essential. And these fundamental advantages also speak in favor of mobile devices:
- Rapid decision making through direct communication possibilities,
- Employees no longer have to intervene mechanically and thus physically during measurement and control, resulting in a significant reduction in the error rate and time savings during data collecting through digitized operations,
- Increased efficiency and cooperation of staff assignments without location-related functional constraints,
- Increased safety as the proper decision-making is made based on the availability of accurate information.
Zones 20, 21, and 22 are for dusty environments.
- A zone 0 or 20 is concerned when a potentially explosive atmosphere exists constantly or for lengthy periods of time, that is greater than 10% of the operating or activity duration.
- A zone 1 or 21 is concerned if the potential explosive atmosphere under normal conditions is high, between 0.1 and 10% of the operating or activity time.
- A zone 2 or 22 is concerned if the possibility of a potentially explosive environment existing under normal conditions is low and only for a brief length of time, which is less than 0.1 percent of the operating or activity duration.
Winmate’s new 7” Android ATEX rugged android PDA powered with Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660, Octa-core up to 2.2 GHz. The M700DQ8-EX supports comprehensive wireless connectivity and sensors to assist and keep workers connected, even in the most remote locations. Also, it features a 7-inch TFT panel with direct optical bonding and a user-friendly projective capacitive touch screen.